Background

9/23/11

Hooray for Friday!!!

I have been feeling a little down in the dumps lately and I need something to shout Hooray about!!

I want to make "Hooray for Friday!!!" a weekly party, just because we all should shout hooray for the simple little blessings in our lives!!  So join me, if you have a blog join along, if not post a comment about what it is you are thankful for!

I love Fridays!  They are so much fun!  The beginning of the weekend and normally the end of a very hectic week.

So where should we start?  Oh I know!

My sweet babies.....


They just melt my heart......


I am ever so thankful for them.....


We are off to Kelder's Farm this evening for the Jennie Bell Pie Festival!  Mmmmmmm PIE!  Can't wait to tell you all about it!  

It's Friday!  What do you want to shout hooray for?

No comments:

Post a Comment