Background

10/4/11

Knitting.....

I have found I love to knit. Mind you I am not a seasoned pro, I have only been knitting for a month now and it is my new favorite way to relax.  I love to try and find just the right type of yarn.  There are so many different types of yarn, wool, synthetics, novelty and specialty. The textures, the colors, I could spend hours trying to find just the right skein of wool.  I am by no stretch of the imagination a pro.  I have so much to learn.....

There is such a sense of accomplishment from finishing and giving something handmade!  I love handmade gifts so much more than something bought at a store.  I think homemade is so much more personal.  

Here is a sneak peek at a scarf I am making for the Hubs, don't worry he already knows all about it!  He works outside all winter, I want him to be warm.

It's just a basic knit stitch, grey scarf.



I love how relaxing knitting is........


I could do it for hours and hours.......


I am so eager to learn new techniques but I am trying to not get ahead of myself.  I just want to finish this scarf for the Hubs.

I am sure he will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment