Background

11/6/11

Right now.....

I love documenting the randomness of my children, whether through pictures, videos or just writing it down.  I wanted to give you a glimpse into my thoughts and how sometimes we are very random ourselves.  So here are some of my thoughts from this morning............

Right now it is 7 o'clock in the morning.....

Right now I am watching the sunrise over the trees through the back sliding door.

Right now the wind is slightly blowing and shaking the last of the leaves off of those trees.

Right now the Hubs is sleeping and is missing this beautiful sunrise.....

Right now it is very brisk outside.

Right now I am thinking about how I am slowly becoming more of a morning person.

Right now our Belgium Sheepdog, Bear, and Bronwyn are basking in that sunrise as it stretches across the living room floor.

Right now the girls are at their Mema and Papa's, I miss their laughter this morning!

Right now I wish that my kids would stop growing up so quickly.

Right now I realize I need to stop and focus more on my kids right now while they are still young.

Right now I should be folding towels and trying to get a handle on the run away laundry.

Right now I am doing some research instead of chores.

Right now my house is a huge mess....

Right now I don't care about the above because my children are happy, my husband is happy and everyone is well loved, a spotless house is just low priority in the scheme of things!

Right now I am re-reading the homemade card I made for the Hubs for our anniversary......

Right now I am thinking about how content I am with life......

Right now I am trying to figure out how to sell the idea of re-purposing the old slop sink as a potting bench to the Hubs.....He is not convinced!

Right now I am thinking about how I need to mulch the garden this week and chop up leaves, get hay and manure.

Right now I am thinking it is now 9 o'clock the Hubs is still sleeping, I should wake him up and I should begin my chores for the day....

Right now I am truly hoping you all have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment